- This agreement will be applicable to all personal information as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (“POPI”).
- By either Party submitting any personal information to the other, the disclosing Party unconditionally and voluntarily, consents to the
processing of the submitted personal information for any and all purposes related to this agreement.
- The Parties agrees and consent that its personal information may be processed by, or on behalf of either of the Parties for the purposes set out in the Agreement.
- The Client hereby consents to the Company sharing the personal information as provided herein cross border.
- Should the Clients' personal information be shared cross border, the personal information will not be subject to less protection than it enjoys in terms
of South Africa's data privacy laws.
Student Profile Links
You do not have a Guardian link code. Click the button below to generate a new code.
Update User Information
Are you sure you want to unlink this student from your profile?